Why choose BENTLEY Aluminium windows and doors?
Aluminium windows advantage
Aluminium windows and doors have recently become more popular choice when it comes to finishing modern homes or commercial building, sleek and versatile, aluminium windows come in all shapes, sizes and colours
- Lightweight and versatile but durable
- Resilient to warping, corrosion and flexing
- Thermally efficient
- 100% recyclable
- Almost completely maintenance free
Modern aluminium windows are a great option for residential and commercial architecture. it’s important to the design right and within budget.
Windows with large glass panes and slim frames are currently the most popular window system as they suit both traditional and contemporary building
There are different opening options to choose from, such as outward opening, parallel opening, casement windows, fixed windows or tilt-turn windows. Consider the size, placement, and height of your window, and the space around it when choosing your opening
Modern aluminium windows are incredibly strong and durable, premium aluminium should have a smooth and consistent finish so watch out for pitting from when the profile has been heated during powder coating, the die should be polished – reducing corrosion and avoiding contamination on the surface – after each extrusion run to create a high quality finish.
making aluminium windows and doors amongst the most secure on the market. Combining exceptional engineering with clever design, all of our windows are fitted with a state-of-the-art multi-point locking system and our internal glazing bead prevents the removal of the glass from the outside.
The efficiency of aluminium windows is an important factor to consider when choosing the right product
- The aluminium profile is insulated with a polyamide core, designed specifically to prevent heat transfer through the frame.
- A 20mm argon-filled gap within the double glazing, combined with a double-rebated design and double draft-resistant seals, minimises heat loss and keeps more noise out.
- Low E internal glass reflects heat back into the room, minimising energy loss.
- TPE seals help improve weather resistance as the seals have no “memory” and therefore always return to their natural position.
- Corrosion-proof frames exceed International Standards for weather performance.
- A multi-point stainless-steel locking system, lockable ventilation and internal glazing beads for improved security also exceed International Standards for windows.
- Low-iron outer glass pane improves window clarity.
How to Clean Aluminium Frames
Origin suggest using a non abrasive cloth and a mild detergent – like baby wash – in warm water to get any marks from frames and to dry with a soft cloth.
Aluminium windows tend to be most costly than PVCu, but overall more affordable than timber.
After looking at the previous tips you should be able to see what you want to prioritise when it comes to the efficiency, quality, security and the design of your aluminium windows. All of these should be factored in to your budget when finding quotes, as well as the cost of installation.
BENTLEY design and engineer only the highest quality aluminium products that have been installed across the world, not just in homes but also many commercial properties, high rise residential apartments and even hotels and museums around the world.